Important Information about COVID-19 preparedness – Important Update
Stoughton Co-Operative Bank wants to let you know that the safety and health of our employees and customers is our top priority. As this is a constantly evolving situation, we wanted to provide you with an update on the latest precautions we are taking to protect our employees and customers, while still remaining available to serve you during these uncertain times.
Below you will find information about how we are managing the emerging situation related to COVID-19 (Coronavirus).
- We want to assure you that Stoughton Co-Operative Bank is financially strong and that your money is safe. Your deposits are fully insured through FDIC and DIF.
- In order to help mitigate the spread of this illness, we have made the decision to close our 950 Park Street lobby to the public and offer drive-up service only.
- We are requesting that all of our customers use the drive-up at 950 Park Street.
- We understand that there may be some of our 20 Park Street customers that may not be able to travel to 950 Park, and in order to accommodate those that are unable to travel to the drive-up location, we will have the availability to use the lobby at 20 Park Street from 8:30 a.m. until 11:00 a.m. daily. We will be restricting the number of customers that we will allow in the lobby at the same time.
- We want you to know that our branches will still be staffed and we will still be available for our customers! For matters that cannot be accommodated through the drive-up or over the phone with customer service, we will be available by appointment. To schedule an appointment, please call 781-344-3080.
Please remember we also offer a variety of electronic banking options!
Debit Cards: Your debit card allows you to access your account at an ATM and to make purchases when shopping with the option to get cash back.
Online Banking & Mobile Banking: Our online and mobile banking allows you to manage most of your daily banking needs including checking balances, transferring funds between accounts, depositing checks and paying bills.
If you have not used Online & Mobile banking in the past, now is a great time to get started. If you are not registered for remote deposit, please give us a call.
We will continue to monitor this situation and make changes as necessary, but we assure you that we will continue to be here to assist you.
For additional information about Coronavirus, visit cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/index.html
Be aware of Coronavirus-scams, visit consumer.ftc.gov/features/coronavirus-scams-what-ftc-doing for more information.
Other important links:
Remember, Stoughton Co-Operative Bank will never call you, unsolicited, and ask for information about your accounts. If you suspect you have been the victim of fraud, please contact the Bank immediately.
How to Contact Us
Members of our team are available to answer any of your questions or concerns during regular business hours:
By Phone 781-344-3080
By Email email@example.com
You can also use the Contact Form on our website to send general inquiries and connect with members of our team. Please do not share non-public personal information through this method of communication.
We wish health and safety to all of our customers and neighbors.
The Directors, Officers and Employees of Stoughton Co-Operative Bank