Important Information about COVID-19 preparedness – Lobby Update
Downtown-20 Park Street Re-Opening
We have strived to continue to serve all of our customer’s needs while we have kept our lobby doors closed for the health and safety of our staff and customers during this difficult time. We are now pleased to announce that we will begin re-opening our branch lobbies. Keeping in line with Governor Baker’s phased re-opening plans, we will start by opening our doors at our Downtown (20 Park Street) location on Wednesday, July 1st. We are still encouraging the use of the drive-up window at 950 Park Street for your everyday banking needs whenever possible.
For everyone’s safety we will be following the recommended precautionary measures:
- Face Coverings must be worn by all customers and employees.
- Social Distancing markers have been placed on the floors and one-way traffic patterns will be followed. Please enter through the front (Park St.) entrance and exit through the side (Seaver St.) entrance.
- A limited number of customers will be allowed into the lobbies at one time; you may be asked to wait.
- Plexiglass dividers have been installed at the teller windows and Customer Service desks.
- Employees will be cleaning and disinfecting high-touch areas multiple times throughout the day.
Please do not enter the lobby if:
- You or someone in your household is being monitored for or has tested positive for COVID-19.
- You or someone in your household is experiencing or has in the last 14 days any COVID-19 symptoms.
We plan to monitor the success of re-opening 20 Park Street and a decision will be made for the re-opening of 950 Park Street in the near future.
Please remember we also offer a variety of electronic banking options!
Debit Cards: Your debit card allows you to access your account at an ATM and to make purchases when shopping with the option to get cash back.
Online Banking & Mobile Banking: Our online and mobile banking allows you to manage most of your daily banking needs including checking balances, transferring funds between accounts, depositing checks and paying bills.
If you have not used Online & Mobile banking in the past, now is a great time to get started. If you are not registered for remote deposit, please give us a call.
We want to assure you that Stoughton Co-Operative Bank is financially strong and that your money is safe. Your deposits are fully insured through FDIC and DIF.
For additional information about Coronavirus, visit cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/index.html
Be aware of Coronavirus-scams, visit consumer.ftc.gov/features/coronavirus-scams-what-ftc-doing for more information.
Other important links:
How to Contact Us
Members of our team are available to answer any of your questions or concerns during regular business hours:
By Phone 781-344-3080
By Email email@example.com
You can also use the Contact Form on our website to send general inquiries and connect with members of our team. Please do not share non-public personal information through this method of communication. Remember, Stoughton Co-Operative Bank will never call you, unsolicited, and ask for information about your accounts. If you suspect you have been the victim of fraud, please contact the Bank immediately.
We wish health and safety to all of our customers and neighbors.
The Directors, Officers and Employees of Stoughton Co-Operative Bank