Important Information about COVID-19 preparedness – Lobby Update
Our Lobbies Are Now Open
We are happy to announce that we are now serving our customers face-to-face at both of our branches.
For everyone’s safety we will be following the recommended precautionary measures:
- Face coverings must be worn by all customers and employees
- Social distancing markers have been placed on the floors and one-way traffic patterns will be followed. Separate Entrance and Exit doors will be utilized
- A limited number of customers will be allowed in the lobbies at one time
- Plexiglass dividers have been installed at the teller windows and customer service desks
- Employees will be cleaning and disinfecting high-touch areas multiple times throughout the day
For everyone’s safety please do not enter the lobby if:
- You or someone in your household is being monitored for or has tested positive for COVID-19
- You or someone in your household is experiencing, or has in the last 14 days experienced, any COVID-19 symptoms
Please remember that our drive-up window at 950 Park is available for your everyday banking needs and we also offer a variety of electronic banking options including debit cards, online and mobile banking. If you have not used online and mobile banking in the past, we will be launching a new app soon and now would be a great time to get started.
We want to assure you that Stoughton Co-Operative Bank is financially strong and that your money is safe. Your deposits are fully insured through FDIC and DIF.
We wish for all of our customers and neighbors to stay healthy and safe during these trying times. For additional information about Coronavirus, visit https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/index.html
Be aware of Coronavirus scams, visit https://www.ftc.gov/coronavirus/scams-consumer-advice
Other Important Links:
How to Contact Us:
Members of our team are happy to answer any of your questions or concerns during regular business hours:
By Phone: 781-344-3080
By Email: email@example.com
You can also use the Contact Form on our website to send general inquiries and connect with members of our team. Please do not share non-public personal information through this method of communication. Remember, Stoughton Co-Operative Bank will never call you, unsolicited, and ask for information about your accounts. If you suspect you have been the victim of fraud, please contact the Bank immediately.
We wish continued health and safety to all of our customers and neighbors.
The Directors, Officers and Employees of Stoughton Co-Operative Bank